Jamboree App. The Jamboree mobile app can be used on smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers to manage information about the conference.
The app is not related to live streaming,
and you can't view the live streaming
through the Jamboree app.
We hope you will download it and use it at Jamboree
to keep yourself organized and informed.
- download it for free from the App Store (iOS) or from Google Play (Android)
- "meet" the speakers, read their bios and see which sessions they are teaching and at what time.
- download many syllabus articles and review them before the class.
- take notes during classes and leave feedback for the speaker
- plan your attack of the exhibit hall and contact vendors after Jamboree
- review the class sessions and chose the classes that best fit your level of experience and interests.
- create your own schedule and have the weekend's plan at your fingertips.
- stay in touch with friends, with Twitter, with the Jamboree blog, and other social media.
- upload photos.
- coordinate schedules with your friends.
Download the app for iPhones, iPads and other iOS products
Download the app for Android devices
Download the app to use on Windows laptops or desktop computers.