The 2011 edition of the app was very successful for our business partners, and we are inviting your participation this year. Take advantage of the exposure to help publicize your business for a nominal fee.
- Onsite exhibitors receive a free "green" listing (contact information, your logo, and downloadable marketing documents.)
- Core-Apps will be in touch with you directly to obtain your logo and materials.
- If you can't attend Jamboree in person, our "Virtual Exhibitor" program provides the purchase a green listing for a nominal fee.
- Professional genealogists - post your resume, specialties, examples of your reports, or other marketing information online.
- Authors - link to online purchase for your book
- Societies - post your application forms, catalog, documents for sale, or research team contact information.
- Other types of advertising are available for purchase, including banner ad / landing page; multimedia; and text alerts. All the details are online here.
- Those who purchase both print and app advertising receive a discount. Refer to the ad layout and order form available online here.
- Enter your information on the Exhibitor Questionnaire and you're done.
Print ads - April 30
App ads - June 1
The 43rd Annual Southern California Genealogy Jamboree will be held at the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel on Friday through Sunday, June 8th to 10th, 2012. Separate events, the full-day Family History Writers Conference and Tech Track computer classes, will be held on Thursday. Jamboree is one of the most popular genealogical events in the United States. The conference features over 100 lecture classes, 70+ commercial vendors, societies and heritage groups and other organizations in the exhibit floor, and several special events and opportunities to socialize and relax. Free sessions will be held for beginning genealogists, librarians, and genealogical society leaders.
Jamboree is produced by the Southern California Genealogical Society, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that is managed entirely by volunteer members. The Society operates a 40,000 volume genealogical library at 417 Irving Drive in Burbank. More information can be found at www.scgsgenealogy.com.