Have you downloaded the Jamboree app?
Whether you carry an iPhone, iPad, iTouch, Android device, BlackBerry, or Windows device, there is an app just for you.
Thanks to our Emerald Sponsor, MyHeritage.com for underwriting the cost of the app.
Don't have a mobile device? You haven't been left out. Anyone who has any web-enabled device, laptop or desktop computer, can take advantage of the benefits of the Jamboree app.
The app can be found at m.core-apps.com/scgs2016. Mac iOS and Android users can use this link to automatically be directed to the app location on iTunes and GooglePlay. You can also download the app from iTunes and Google Play (search for SCGS2016).
Once you download the app, be sure to create your profile (click on the little gear on the left side of the dashboard and click on MyProfile) and publish it so your friends know that you'll be at Jamboree. Your photo would be really nice, but you can enter as little or as much personal information as you want. While you're at it, set up your multi-device sync if you will be using more than one of those iGadgets throughout the weekend.
With the 2016 SCGS mobile app, you can:
• Stay organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
• Sync the app across all of your devices with Multi-Device Sync
• Receive important real-time communications from the SCGS
• Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
• Take notes and download event handouts and presentations
• Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
• Find attendees and connect with your colleagues through Friends
• Stay in-the-know and join in on social media with #SCGS2016
• Share your event photos and experiences with the Photo Gallery
• Find Local Places
• And much, much more!
Southern California Genealogy Jamboree
June 3-5, 2016