Jamboree 2016 - Advance Registration Closes
at Midnight Tonight (May 22)
We are just hours away from the cutoff for advance registration for the "The Future of the Past: Genetic Genealogy 2016" and the 47th Annual Southern California Genealogy Jamboree.
What's that mean to you?
Well, if you have already registered, it means that you're relaxed, looking forward to seeing your friends and learning all about the best techniques and secrets about searching for ancestors. We hope you've taken the time to review the schedule and planned out your first-choice and second-choice sessions, just in case.
You've checked out the various meals and bought your tickets.
If you've waited until the deadline, beware. It's almost here. Advance registration closes at midnight tonight, Sunday, May 22.
And if you wait until May 23rd:
- You will miss the meals and banquets, including Kenyatta D. Berry: Secrets from PBS' Genealogy Roadshow on Saturday night
- You will miss hearing David Rencher, AG, CG, FIGRS, FUGA, of FamilySearch and his presentation “Giving to the Future by Preserving the Past” on Friday night
- The Genetic Genealogy 2016 luncheon featuring geneticist Dr. Michael Hammer, PhD, who will talk about "The Peopling of Europe"
- You'll lose the chance to order the 2016 printed syllabi for both conferences. You might want to purchase one at once you get here, but if it's really important that you have one, you should order in advance. We plan to order enough to have just a limited quantity available for sale at the conference.
- You'll have to stand in line when you pay to register. It won't be a smooth process of just going to the table and picking up your registration materials.
- And...you'll pay more.
- You don't want to miss out and you don't want to pay more.