We are rather proud of this years' postcard and had some fun thinking of all the wonderful things it could be used for. Enjoy.
Top 10 Uses for the Jamboree Postcard
- Put on your "bills to pay" pile to remind you to register
- Pin it on the bulletin board at your genealogical society, historical society, senior center, library, church, or anywhere else that people can see it
- Pass it along to a cousin or genealogy buddy with a not-so-subtle suggestion to plan a weekend of learning and fun together
- As a bookmark for those rare non-electronic books
- Copy and send it to 7 friends promising genealogical riches if they don't break the chain
- Pass it on to the next generation by using it in a mobile above the crib (you're never too young to learn about the joy of family research)
- Bring it with you to Jamboree and hunt down the Artist - it'll be a collector's item one day, and you'll be glad you have that autograph!
- Use it as a mini-fan when you are out shopping so people will ask you about it
- Tape it to your front door so your visitors/pesky solicitors have something to talk about
- Tape it to the bathroom mirror to have something pretty to look at (just kidding - you're beautiful, and we know it! Sometimes we have a little too much fun here in Jamboreeland in the wee small hours)
To be sure you receive a postcard next year, add your address to our mail list.