You asked for Jamboree Changes...and
We at SCGS listened to you!
You heard it here first!
What is NEW:
- The New Three-Event Dates –– are May 31st to June 2nd, 2018!
- Now you have improved room availability with a larger block of rooms from the Marriott.
- How are fewer days more fun?
- You thought you had less? No Way! We added a NEW EVENT! Presentations and workshops have been scheduled for Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- New all-day Family History Writers Conference on Thursday!
- Are you writing your family history, ready to reach your Next-Gen with E-publishing, or finishing your memoirs? You will learn all the tricks of the trade with speakers and publishing vendors there ready to help.
- Exciting JamboFree on Thursday!
- One entire day of FREE activities! Great for beginners and bring your friends and neighbors.
- New Exhibitor Hall opens Thursday at noon!
- On Thursday, our DNA Day, Writers Conference and JamboFree attendees will have an early entrance to the Exhibitor Hall. Now our happy attendees, speakers, and exhibitors will all be home on Sunday.
What favorites remain the SAME:
- Our greatly anticipated Jamboree is scheduled for Friday and Saturday!
- To help you unlock your lineage, we have presentations packed from morning until night by more than 70 of the industry's leading speakers.
- Thursday's DNA Day and outstanding workshops on Friday!
- Next year will feature workshops, lectures, and a special dinner lecture to help you link your lineage through DNA.
- FREE beginner's class!
- Have you always wanted to learn genealogy and did not know where to start? Unlock your genealogy lineage at the Jamboree.
- FREE round tables for genealogy and DNA!
- An amazing opportunity to ask experts in multiple specialties your toughest genealogical questions. A brick wall, DNA dilemma, an elusive Irish Immigrant, we will have it all at the round tables.
- Friendly blogging and live streaming policies!
- We definitely love blogging and live streaming. We welcome you to our event with clear-posted policies.
- Breakfasts and Dinner Lectures!
- Now scheduled, two breakfasts (Friday and Saturday) and two banquets (Thursday and Friday).
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn, grow and connect with
Family History Writers Conference,
Keep your Eyes Peeled on this Blog!
Call for Presentations - August 2017
Exhibit Hall Reservations Opens - September 2017
Jamboree Registration - January 2018
Southern California Genealogical Society and Library
417 Irving Drive
Burbank, CA 91504-2408