The Jamboree mobile app is available for the following operating systems: iOS (iPad, iPad mini, iTouch, iPhone); Android; BlackBerry; Windows; in fact, all web-enabled phones.
Laptop and desktop users can also make use of the app. The app is truly valuable for everyone attending Jamboree.
Many improvements have been made since the first Jamboree app was introduced in 2011. The updated 2015 version, again developed by Core-Apps LLC, offers the following features designed to improve the Jamboree experience for attendees, exhibitors and speakers.
Plan your weekend at Jamboree.
- Preview all of the classes by reading the descriptions.
- Browse day by day, or do a search by topic or experience level.
- Download the dozens of syllabus articles available through the app and print them for use.
- Look up your favorite speakers and review the sessions they are teaching.
- Select your sessions and add them to your own personal schedule to keep organized.
- Explore the exhibit hall from the comfort of your couch long before the doors open.
- Do you have questions for speakers or exhibitors? Ask them in advance.
- Create your profile so others know you're attending
- Connect with your friends and send messages.
- Share your class schedule if you'd like others to know where to find you.
- Receive breaking news texts from the Jamboree staff about schedule changes, etc.
- Sync the app across multiple devices.
- Twitter users, send and read tweets from within the app.
- Keep up with the Jamboree blog.
- Provide your feedback on speaker sessions directly from the app.
- Exhibitors and speakers receive a free "Green" listing.
- In addition to contact information, display your logo and add PDFs for download.
- Add your application forms, flyers, resume or list of services, or other document.
- For additional exposure, purchase a banner / landing ad. Link directly to a website or special offer.
Thank you to SCGS Board member Walt Sturrock for the beautiful graphics!
If you have any questions or comments, please post them here or email us at email@example.com. For technical support with the app, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
and get acquainted
with all of its features.
Make your Jamboree experience