We are extremely grateful for Ancestry.com's ongoing support of the Southern California Genealogy Jamboree. Each year, they provide several types of support to help ensure the success of our event. In 2014, they provided
1. Exclusive sponsorship of the live streamed sessions, which will be viewed by up to 750 genealogists worldwide on Friday and Sunday. Due to Ancestry's contribution, these sessions will be offered free of charge for the three days of Jamboree and will eventually be added to the SCGS members' archive.
2. Sponsorship for the Saturday evening "New Year Eve's Party."
3. Exclusive sponsorship of the Jamboree app (which they have graciously provided for each of the past four years).
4. Provide free scanning services on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
In addition, they help support Jamboree in many other ways:
5. Email blasts, blog posts, and social media content
6. Door prizes: Three World Explorer Annual Memberships; three copies of Family Tree Maker for Mac and PC; and one AncestryDNA kit.
Thank you, Ancestry.com, for your ongoing support to the Southern California Genealogy Jamboree!